Job Description :
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Entering transactions of bank and Credit Card
- Bank and Credit card reconciliation
- Payroll Entry and Reconciliation
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Finalization
- MS-Excel : Pivot and V-lookup
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Software Proficiency: QuickBooks Online & Desktop, Accounting CS is must
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.